the Tortuga Brothers with Clyde Butcher in his Venice, FL gallery
There is lot's of administrative work and planning in the next few weeks but we plan to produce more podcast episodes in the weeks to come soon. We both have our eyes cautiously on the Covid Numbers in Florida. As the numbers climb again will it put the residency in jeopardy. We don't know. Hopefully it might just mean a delay if the Keys are closed down again. For now we can only do the work and keep our eyes on the prize for September. After all We'd be the safest two artists in Florida during the residency being that far off the grid.
for the Flying Tortuga Brothers